- 1 How do I repair the token machine in Fallout 76?
- 2 How do I repair my terminal at Black Bear Lodge?
- 3 What are the tokens for in Fallout 76?
- 4 How do I start the bureau of tourism in Fallout 76?
- 5 How do you open the water valve in Fallout 76?
- 6 Where is the Grafton Mayor Fallout 76?
- 7 Should I kill Crane fallout 76?
- 8 How do I get Mr fuzzy tokens?
- 9 How do you complete the missing link in Fallout 76?
- 10 How do I talk to the Grafton Mayor?
How do I repair the token machine in Fallout 76?
The first thing you’ll have to do is open the water valve at Waby Willard’s Waterpark. Once that’s done, you’ll have to go over to the shooting range and pick up some beer bottles. Things get pretty complicated afterward, as you’ll have to repair the Prickett’s Fort token dispenser and get it running again.
How do I repair my terminal at Black Bear Lodge?
- Travel to the Northeast from Grafton to make your way to the Black Bear Lodge.
- Approach the lodge from the Eastern side.
- Go to the large break in the patio on the Western side of the lodge.
- Head into the break in the ground level wall.
- Go to the East, taking the stairs there up.
What are the tokens for in Fallout 76?
Claim tokens can be redeemed for prizes at claim token exchange terminals located near the abandoned mine site Kittery and abandoned mine shaft Elaine. The tokens themselves are metal disks with a ‘1’ stamped on both sides.
How do I start the bureau of tourism in Fallout 76?
To start this quest, open your radio and listen to the WGRF Grafton Radio Station (picture1). You will hear a message from the Grafton Mayor. Open your map to locate the town of Grafton, which is to the north (picture2). Reach the city and enter the city hall (picture3).
How do you open the water valve in Fallout 76?
Turn to the North here and look to the middle of the wall. You will see a large valve control mounted on the wall there with a spin wheel on it. Interact with the spin wheel to reactivate the water here and complete the objective.
Where is the Grafton Mayor Fallout 76?
The mayor’s office can be found at its intersection with Beech Street. The first floor has a reception and meeting area, alongside an unlocked safe behind a desk. The Grafton mayor is on the second floor next to an office with a terminal and safe, as well as an overseer’s cache and a staircase to the roof.
Should I kill Crane fallout 76?
You can either let him go, kill him yourself, or let Solomon kill him. Choosing any of the option will result in his death anyway. After Crane is dead, loot his body to get a map and a keycard.
How do I get Mr fuzzy tokens?
Mr. Fuzzy Tokens are acquired from doing Daily Quests which start after you pick up the quest “Mistaken Identity.”. You can use these tokens to purchase items from the Prize Shop at Camden Park.
- Reach the Top of the World located in the center of the map, and speak to Rose.
- Complete the quests Signal Strength, Flavors of Mayhem, and Key to the Past.
- Grab the broken uplink in the raider’s cache.
- Hack the terminal at Abbie’s bunker and head in.
How do I talk to the Grafton Mayor?
Talk to Grafton Mayor
- Head into ” Grafton ” and use the terminal at the objective marker.
- From here the ” Mayor ” will mark the repair locations.