- 1 How can I travel cheap in Rajasthan?
- 2 How many days are required for Rajasthan tour?
- 3 How can I plan Rajasthan tour?
- 4 Which time is best for Rajasthan tour?
- 5 Is Rajasthan costly?
- 6 How can I cover Rajasthan in 5 days?
- 7 Is Bikaner worth visiting?
- 8 How can I plan for 6 days in Rajasthan?
- 9 What clothes to wear in Rajasthan?
- 10 Which is the most beautiful city in Rajasthan?
- 11 How can I plan 4 days in Rajasthan?
- 12 Why should I visit Rajasthan?
- 13 Which is coldest month in Rajasthan?
- 14 How many days do you need in Jaipur?
- 15 What can I buy in Rajasthan?
How can I travel cheap in Rajasthan?
I will suggest mix your tour with some overnight train n public transport. If you wanna use train than – bikaner to jodhpuR,jodhpur to jaisalmer,jaisalmer to jaipur,jaipur to udaipur, check some of take overnight train. Normally in old city you will able to fine budget hotel or near railway station.
How many days are required for Rajasthan tour?
Best of Rajasthan Tour – 10 Days. With its colorful culture and rich history, Rajasthan is a splendid display of a unique Indian heritage. This trip focuses on spectacular sights of India’s largest state, including the palaces and temples of Jaipur, Udaipur and Jodhpur.
How can I plan Rajasthan tour?
Step 1: Decide where to go and when to visit Rajasthan?
- Udaipur. Udaipur, the city of lake or a romantic city, is good to go and best place to visit in the Monsoon Season i.e., July to September.
- Jaisalmer & Jaipur.
- Mount Abu.
- Bikaner & Bharatpur.
- Ranthambore National Park.
- International Tourists.
Which time is best for Rajasthan tour?
The best time to visit Rajasthan is October to March as days are sunny, not too humid, with cooler nights.
Is Rajasthan costly?
A vacation to Rajasthan for one week usually costs around ₨8,356 for one person. So, a trip to Rajasthan for two people costs around ₨16,712 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs ₨33,423 in Rajasthan. If you travel slower over a longer period of time then your daily budget will also go down.
How can I cover Rajasthan in 5 days?
- Sightseeing of City Palace, Hawa Mahal and Jantar Mantar.
- Enjoy Elephant ride at Amber Fort.
- Enjoy sound and light show in Jaipur.
- Take holy dip in the Pushkar Lake.
- Enjoy camel ride in Pushkar.
- Visit Brahma Temple and Rose Garden at Pushkar.
- Explore Dilwara Jain Temple at Mount Abu.
Is Bikaner worth visiting?
Is Bikaner worth a visit? I would 100% recommend that you add Bikaner to your list, you won’t be disappointed! Bikaner has so much to offer visitors in terms of forts, palaces, temples, food, sweets, shopping and the mysteries of the desert too!
How can I plan for 6 days in Rajasthan?
Rajasthan Travel 6 Days
- Duration: 5 Nights / 6 Days.
- Destination Covered: Jaipur – Ajmer – Pushkar – Udaipur – Ranakpur – Jodhpur.
- Day 01: Jaipur:
- Day 02: Jaipur:
- Day 03: Ajmer – Pushkar – Udaipur:
- Day 04: Udaipur:
- Day 05: Ranakpur – Jodhpur:
- Day 06: Jodhpur:
What clothes to wear in Rajasthan?
Traditional attire for Rajasthani women is ghagra, choli (also called kanchli or kurti) and odhni. The ghagra is a full-length, embroidered and pleated skirt, which comes in a variety of colours, prints and fabrics, such as silk, cotton, georgette and crêpe.
Which is the most beautiful city in Rajasthan?
1. Jaisalmer: The Golden City. In the heart of Thar Desert, Jaisalmer is known as the Golden City for its beautiful sun-soaked sand dunes, exuberant forts, and rich culture and traditions. One of the top 5 cities to visit in Rajasthan, Jaisalmer is known for its forts, palaces, and temples.
How can I plan 4 days in Rajasthan?
Your 4 day Rajasthan tour itinerary will include a visit to the majestic Mehrangarh Fort in Jodhpur, Patwon ki Haveli, and Salim Singh ki Haveli in Jaisalmer. The ancient architecture of all these attractions will leave you spellbound.
Why should I visit Rajasthan?
Rajasthan boasts some of the most sought after tourist spots in the country. Its major attractions include ancient palaces and forts, renowned temples and the ‘Great Indian Desert’ close to the international border.
Which is coldest month in Rajasthan?
The coldest month in Rajasthan is January. Places like Churu, Sikar, Pilani and Bikaner enjoy a minimum temperature of -2°C at night, during winter.
How many days do you need in Jaipur?
With three days in Jaipur, you ‘ll have enough time to see its most important palaces and temples, with time left over to explore the celebrated Amber Fort and take a day trip out to Pushkar or the Taj Mahal.
What can I buy in Rajasthan?
Top 10 Things To Buy In Rajasthan
- Jewelry and Gemstones. All over India, Rajasthan is the best place for beautiful jewelry and gems.
- Paintings. Rajasthan is the land of arts and cultures, so you can grab a number of miniature paintings collections.
- Metal Crafts.
- Wooden Articles.
- Puppet Toys.