- 1 How do I email the Department of State?
- 2 How do I contact the Ministry of Tourism?
- 3 How can I register with Ministry of Tourism in India?
- 4 What is the State Department website?
- 5 How do I contact the US Secretary of State?
- 6 How do I contact the US government?
- 7 Who is the head of MOT Ministry of Tourism?
- 8 How do you get approval from the Ministry of Tourism?
- 9 Who is the Director General of Ministry of Tourism?
- 10 How do I apply for the Department of Tourism accreditation?
- 11 Who is our tribal minister?
- 12 Which is the Golden Triangle of India?
- 13 Who is the head of the State Department?
- 14 How big is the State Department?
- 15 Why is it called the State Department?
How do I email the Department of State?
For more information, email us at [email protected] state.gov.
How do I contact the Ministry of Tourism?
SENIOR OFFICERs in MINISTRY
|Name||Ministry Designation||Office Phone|
|Mr. Arvind Singh, IAS||Secretary||011-23711792,011-23321395|
|Mr. Shri Sanjay Pandey||Joint Secretary & Financial Advisor||011-23388346|
|Ms. Rupinder Brar||Addl. D.G||011-23718663|
|Mr. Rakesh Kumar Verma, IAS (PB: 1993)||Joint Secretary||91-11-23715084|
How can I register with Ministry of Tourism in India?
Step 1- Registration: Register your organization online on E – Travel Trade Approval website by providing the general details about your organization and provide a User ID and Password. While registering you need to enter the code sent on your mobile no. or the email id provided by you.
What is the State Department website?
How do I contact the US Secretary of State?
- Main Number: (877) 322-5227.
- TTY/TDD: (916) 651-1304.
How do I contact the US government?
Call USAGov at 1-844- USA -GOV1 (1-844-872-4681) to ask us any question about the U.S. government for free. We’ll get you the answer or tell you where to find it. We are open between 8:00 AM and 8:00 PM Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, except federal holidays.
Who is the head of MOT Ministry of Tourism?
It facilitates the Indian department of tourism The head of the ministry is Minister of Tourism, a Minister of State (Independent Charge), held by Prahlad Singh Patel Since September 2017.
How do you get approval from the Ministry of Tourism?
There should be a minimum of four qualified staff out of which at least one should have Diploma / Degree in Tourism & Travel Management from a recognized University, IITTM or an institution approved by AICTE. The owner of the firm would be included as one of the qualified employees.
Who is the Director General of Ministry of Tourism?
Senior Officers in the Ministry
|1||Mr. Arvind Singh, IAS||Secretary|
|2||Mr. Chetan Prakash Jain||Joint Secretary & Financial Adviser|
|3||Ms. Rupinder Brar||Addl. D.G|
|4||Mr. Rakesh Kumar Verma, IAS (PB: 1993)||Joint Secretary|
How do I apply for the Department of Tourism accreditation?
How to Apply for DOT accreditation
- Accomplished application form which need not be notarized;
- Accomplished self-assessment form;
- Valid mayor’s or business permit; and.
- Sworn statement of the undertaking.
Who is our tribal minister?
Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT)
|Hon’ble Minister||Hon’ble Minister of State|
|Shri Arjun Munda||Smt. Renuka Singh|
Which is the Golden Triangle of India?
India’s Golden Triangle is the route between Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. It’s named for the almost-equilateral triangle that the three cities make when plotted on a map.
Who is the head of the State Department?
|United States Secretary of State|
|Flag of the Secretary of State|
|Incumbent Antony Blinken since January 26, 2021|
|United States Department of State|
|Style||Mr. Secretary (informal) The Honorable (formal) His Excellency (diplomatic)|
How big is the State Department?
United States Department of State
|Employees||13,000 Foreign Service employees 11,000 Civil Service employees 45,000 local employees|
|Annual budget||$52.505 billion (FY 2020)|
|Agency executives||Antony Blinken, Secretary Wendy Sherman, Deputy Secretary Brian P. McKeon, Deputy Secretary for Management and Resources|
Why is it called the State Department?
On September 15, 1789, Congress passed “An Act to provide for the safe keeping of the Acts, Records, and Seal of the United States, and for other purposes.” This law changed the name of the Department of Foreign Affairs to the Department of State because certain domestic duties were assigned to the agency.