- 1 Who is the Director General of Ministry of Tourism?
- 2 How do I contact the Ministry of Tourism?
- 3 How many sub regional offices are there in tourist offices of India?
- 4 How can I register with Ministry of Tourism in India?
- 5 Who is tourism minister of UP?
- 6 Who is the food minister of India 2020?
- 7 How do you get approval from the Ministry of Tourism?
- 8 Which state is open for tourism in India?
- 9 Which tourist place is open in India?
- 10 Which is the Golden Triangle of India?
- 11 Who is the first director general of tourism?
- 12 Who is the director of Kerala Tourism?
- 13 Who is our tribal minister?
- 14 How is Travelling helpful for trade and tourism?
- 15 How do I apply for the Department of Tourism accreditation?
Who is the Director General of Ministry of Tourism?
Senior Officers in the Ministry
|1||Mr. Arvind Singh, IAS||Secretary|
|2||Mr. Chetan Prakash Jain||Joint Secretary & Financial Adviser|
|3||Ms. Rupinder Brar||Addl. D.G|
|4||Mr. Rakesh Kumar Verma, IAS (PB: 1993)||Joint Secretary|
How do I contact the Ministry of Tourism?
SENIOR OFFICERs in MINISTRY
|Name||Ministry Designation||Office Phone|
|Mr. Arvind Singh, IAS||Secretary||011-23711792,011-23321395|
|Mr. Shri Sanjay Pandey||Joint Secretary & Financial Advisor||011-23388346|
|Ms. Rupinder Brar||Addl. D.G||011-23718663|
|Mr. Rakesh Kumar Verma, IAS (PB: 1993)||Joint Secretary||91-11-23715084|
How many sub regional offices are there in tourist offices of India?
Each Regional Officer (called RD Office ) has sub regional officers in their jurisdiction, totaling 15 in number.
How can I register with Ministry of Tourism in India?
Step 1- Registration: Register your organization online on E – Travel Trade Approval website by providing the general details about your organization and provide a User ID and Password. While registering you need to enter the code sent on your mobile no. or the email id provided by you.
Who is tourism minister of UP?
Uttar Pradesh Tourism
|उत्तर प्रदेश पर्यटन विभाग|
|Map of Uttar Pradesh|
|Tourism Minister (Independent Charge)||Neelkanth Tiwari|
|Principal Secretary||Mukesh Meshram, IAS|
Who is the food minister of India 2020?
|Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution|
|1||Jawaharlal Nehru||15 August 1946|
|26||Ram Vilas Paswan||8 October 2020|
How do you get approval from the Ministry of Tourism?
There should be a minimum of four qualified staff out of which at least one should have Diploma / Degree in Tourism & Travel Management from a recognized University, IITTM or an institution approved by AICTE. The owner of the firm would be included as one of the qualified employees.
Which state is open for tourism in India?
Goa chief minister Pramod Sawant on Thursday said the state will open its tourism sector only after it provides Covid-19 vaccines to 100 per cent of its population, at least the first dose. 5
Which tourist place is open in India?
1. Goa. The party capital of India AKA Goa is now open for domestic tourists, with over 250 hotels open for guests as well.
Which is the Golden Triangle of India?
India’s Golden Triangle is the route between Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. It’s named for the almost-equilateral triangle that the three cities make when plotted on a map.
Who is the first director general of tourism?
List of Ministers of Tourism
|1||Raj Bahadur||Lal Bahadur Shastri|
|1||Neelam Sanjeeva Reddy (Minister of Transport, Aviation, Shipping, and Tourism )||Indira Gandhi|
Who is the director of Kerala Tourism?
Mr. P. Bala Kiran IAS has joined as the new Director of Kerala Tourism.
Who is our tribal minister?
Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT)
|Hon’ble Minister||Hon’ble Minister of State|
|Shri Arjun Munda||Smt. Renuka Singh|
How is Travelling helpful for trade and tourism?
The travel trade can help open up new markets, attract more visitors to your destination and encourage them to spend more time exploring what you have to offer.
How do I apply for the Department of Tourism accreditation?
How to Apply for DOT accreditation
- Accomplished application form which need not be notarized;
- Accomplished self-assessment form;
- Valid mayor’s or business permit; and.
- Sworn statement of the undertaking.