- 1 How many factors influencing tourism development are present?
- 2 What are economic factors that affect tourism?
- 3 What are the 5 factors to consider for effective tourism planning?
- 4 What are the essential factors that contribute tourism marketing and management?
- 5 What are the impacts of tourism?
- 6 What are the important factors to consider before traveling?
- 7 What are the factors of Travelling?
- 8 What are the 6 major components of tourism briefly explain each?
- 9 How can we improve tourism industry?
- 10 What is the relationship between tourism and marketing?
- 11 What long term factors will affect demand for tourism?
How many factors influencing tourism development are present?
Four important socio-economic factors that influence the development of tourism: Accessibility: Of all socio-economic factors, accessibility is the most important one.
What are economic factors that affect tourism?
When economic activity and employment are high, people have sufficient disposable income to spend on tourism and travel. This leads to favorable demand and on the other hand lower economic activity and employment lead to low consumption of tourism services and less spending.
What are the 5 factors to consider for effective tourism planning?
 identified five factors of a stakeholder’s understanding of sustainable tourism development: (1) natural resources; (2) planning; (3) economic concerns; (4) educational needs; and ( 5 ) awareness of tourism.
What are the essential factors that contribute tourism marketing and management?
Travel and tourism is driven primarily by economics, which, in turn, is driven by several factors ranging from the man made to the natural.
- Currency Rates.
- Government Support.
- Travel Trends.
What are the impacts of tourism?
Positive and negative impacts of tourism
|New facilities for the tourists also benefit locals, eg new roads||Overcrowding and traffic jams|
|Greater demand for local food and crafts||Prices increase in local shops as tourists are often more wealthy than the local population|
What are the important factors to consider before traveling?
6 Things To Consider Before You Travel
- Currency. Exchange rates are definitely one of the things you should keep an eye on.
- Mode of Transportation. How are you going to get around once you’re there?
- Accommodations. There are a lot of options when it comes to finding a place to stay.
- Travel Insurance.
What are the factors of Travelling?
Important Factors That Motivate People to Travel
- Physical Motivations: These are related to refreshment of body and mind, health purposes, sport and pleasure.
- Cultural Motivations: ADVERTISEMENTS:
- Interpersonal Motivations:
- Status and Prestige Motivations:
What are the 6 major components of tourism briefly explain each?
There are six major components of tourism, each with their own sub- components. These are: tourist boards, travel services, accommodation services, conferences and events, attractions and tourism services.
How can we improve tourism industry?
There is a lot that goes into promoting a destination – and most of it is behind the scenes.
- Websites. Every local and regional tourism office has a website.
- Press releases.
- Social Media.
- Large Activations.
- Update them Constantly.
What is the relationship between tourism and marketing?
Companies and governments in tourism have applied only part of the marketing mix to tourism, ie promotion, with little attention being paid to the other components of marketing, but if tourism is to survive by generating satisfaction among interacting tourists and hosts, it must adopt societal marketing strategies.
What long term factors will affect demand for tourism?
Some show immediate effect while, there are also factors which affect in the long run.
- Environment at Destination.
- Economy of the Country.
- Historical or Cultural Importance of Destination.
- Research Importance of Destination.
- Religious Importance of Destination.