- 1 Which is the best place in Mumbai to stay?
- 2 What should I avoid in Mumbai?
- 3 How can I spend 2 days in Mumbai?
- 4 Where should I stay in Mumbai Quora?
- 5 Where can I sleep in Mumbai?
- 6 Where should I live in Mumbai?
- 7 Is Mumbai safe at night?
- 8 Is Mumbai expensive to visit?
- 9 What’s a good salary in Mumbai?
- 10 How many days are enough in Mumbai?
- 11 How can I plan Mumbai tour?
- 12 How can I visit Mumbai in 3 days?
- 13 How can I stay in Mumbai for free?
Which is the best place in Mumbai to stay?
- Mumbai’s 5 Best Neighbourhoods to Stay in.
- #1 Colaba – Where to Stay in Mumbai for Your First Time.
- #2 Bandra West – Where to Stay in Mumbai on a Budget.
- #3 Bandra Kurla Complex – Where to Stay in Mumbai for Nightlife.
- #4 Fort/Kala Ghoda – Coolest Place to Stay in Mumbai.
- #5 Juhu – Where to Stay in Mumbai for Families.
What should I avoid in Mumbai?
There are a few important things to avoid doing when travelling in Mumbai:
- Flash Your Money Around.
- Eat Suspicious Street Food.
- Wear Tight or Revealing Clothing.
- Pass Objects with Your Left Hand.
How can I spend 2 days in Mumbai?
DAY 2: SIDDI VINAYAK TEMPLE – NEHRU SCIENCE CENTER – KAMALA NEHRU PARK
- 1 Sri Siddhivinayak Temple. Pilgrimage.
- 2 Bandra – Worli Sea Link. Miscellaneous.
- 3 Nehru Science Centre.
- 4 Haji Ali Dargah.
- 5 Mahalakshmi Temple.
- 6 Bhau Daji Lad Museum / Victoria & Albert Museum.
- 7 Sri Babulnath Temple.
- 8 Hanging Gardens / Kamla Nehru Park.
Where should I stay in Mumbai Quora?
If you are looking for cheaper places to stay in Mumbai, head towards north Mumbai. Try looking for accommodations beyond Andheri, towards Virar. Goregaon, Malad, Kandivali, Dahisar, Mira Road, can be options where you will find decently priced places.
Where can I sleep in Mumbai?
Here are good sleep spots that travellers have reported: National flights, near Gate 45 are some bed-like benches and a quieter vibe. Terminal 2, entrance to Gates 67 and 78 has some comfortable chairs and long benches. Terminal 2’s Level 2 is is quieter than Level 4, where many food outlets and shops are located.
Where should I live in Mumbai?
12 best areas to live in Mumbai for students, bachelors and
- Bandra. Bandra, located in the upscale coastal suburb is extremely famous for all the right reasons.
- Vile Parle.
- Parel/Lower Parel.
Is Mumbai safe at night?
Yes definitely its far more safe than any other city in INDIA. People are roaming here there till 3 am -4 am in the night. You might get a chance to see celebrites driving their luxurious Car. But at night you cant go for a walk at worli sea link because of many suicide that has happened over past few years.
Is Mumbai expensive to visit?
You should plan to spend around ₨4,421 ($61) per day on your vacation in Mumbai, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, ₨1,719 ($24) on meals for one day and ₨519 ($7.18) on local transportation.
What’s a good salary in Mumbai?
A person working in Mumbai typically earns around 36,600 INR per month. Salaries range from 9,260 INR (lowest average ) to 163,000 INR (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This is the average monthly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits.
How many days are enough in Mumbai?
Re: How many days required in Mumbai? You should spend at least 3 days in Mumbai. Best place to stay is South Mumbai, preferably Colaba.
How can I plan Mumbai tour?
Day 1: South Mumbai tour
- First stop: Crawford Market. Image credit: carol mitchell.
- Second stop: Dhobi Ghat.
- Third stop: Bollywood tour.
- Second stop: Chowpatty Beach.
- Third stop: Shree Siddhivinayak.
- Last stop: Bandra-Worli Sea Link.
- Second stop: San-Cha Tea Boutique.
- Last stop: Gateway of India.
How can I visit Mumbai in 3 days?
Mumbai 3 Day Itinerary
- South Mumbai Sightseeing. Gateway of India. Lunch at Leopold Café Street Shopping at Colaba Causeway. High Tea at Taj Mahal Palace.
- Historical and Spiritual Mumbai. Mahalaxmi Dhobi Ghat. Mahalakshmi Temple. Haji Ali Dargah.
- Bollywood Tour & Elephanta Islands. Bollywood Tour. Kanheri Caves. Elephanta Caves.
How can I stay in Mumbai for free?
Couchsurf with somebody or get a brand to sponsor you in return for any skill of writing, photography or videography;) Hey just see couchsurfing.com They help you to stay at local person’s house free of cost You can stay in streets!