- 1 Is Bangkok expensive to visit?
- 2 How much money do I need for 4 days in Bangkok?
- 3 How much should I budget for a trip to Thailand?
- 4 Is Bangkok an expensive city?
- 5 Is 1000 baht a lot?
- 6 Can you use Indian rupees in Thailand?
- 7 How much should I pay for a massage in Bangkok?
- 8 Is food cheap in Bangkok?
- 9 How dangerous is Bangkok?
- 10 How can I go to Thailand for cheap?
- 11 How much money do I need in Thailand for 2 weeks?
- 12 How much money do I need for 7 days in Thailand?
- 13 How much money do I need for 1 week in Thailand?
- 14 How much does rent cost in Bangkok?
- 15 What should you not wear in Thailand?
Is Bangkok expensive to visit?
Despite its size and relatively high level of development compared to other cities in Southeast Asia, Bangkok can be an incredibly affordable place to travel if youâ€™re willing to live and eat like a local. Itâ€™s possible to get by on 1,000 to 1,500 baht per day in Bangkok.
How much money do I need for 4 days in Bangkok?
I’d say 5000 Baht for 4 days seems reasonable – you can definitely survive on 5000 Baht. If you want to eat good, chug a few overpriced drinks at Khaosan, take the cab without bargaining, shop a lot, then take 10000 – 12000 Baht with you. Cabs are very cheap, but if you’re travelling alone, buses are much cheaper.
How much should I budget for a trip to Thailand?
How Much Do You Need to Travel Thailand? You don’t need to spend a lot of money in Thailand. If you’re backpacking Thailand, plan to budget between 825–1150 BHT ($25–35 USD) per day.
Is Bangkok an expensive city?
As the capital city of the country and one of the major financial hubs of South East Asia, Bangkok is actually quite expensive if you want a Western style apartment with all mod cons like airconditioning, and if you want to be located near a Skytrain or underground MRT station.
Is 1000 baht a lot?
Yes 1000 baht /day is a decent minimum budget, allowing you stay in single rooms (dorms/hostels are rare) or double/triple-up with fellow travellers, eat well (seek out what locals eat) and splash out for a couple beers.
Can you use Indian rupees in Thailand?
No, Indian Rupee is not accepted in Thailand. One must convert the Indian currencies to Thai baht well before making a trip to Thailand. The currencies can be converted either in India or in Thailand.
How much should I pay for a massage in Bangkok?
Costs: Massages cost between 200 baht ($7) an hour for a Thai massage to 500 baht ($18) for a Body Scrub Massage. I was charged 200 baht for my one-hour foot rub. Extras: It was so ridiculously cheap that I added a half-hour Thai massage at an extra cost of 100 baht ($3.60).
Is food cheap in Bangkok?
While meal prices in Bangkok can vary, the average cost of food in Bangkok is ฿513 per day. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner. The price of food in sit-down restaurants in Bangkok is often higher than fast food prices or street food prices.
How dangerous is Bangkok?
Thailand has some of the world’s most dangerous roads, and traffic fatalities are common. Be extremely cautious of drugs in Bangkok, as well as drink spiking in Thailand overall. Anyone—including tourists—caught possessing or using drugs in Bangkok faces harsh punishment.
How can I go to Thailand for cheap?
Here are a few general tips if you really want to travel the cheapest in Thailand:
- Eat all local Thai food (don’t eat international cuisine)
- Avoid areas that are congested with tourists.
- Replace tourist famous attractions with local Thai attractions and community organized activities.
How much money do I need in Thailand for 2 weeks?
A vacation to Thailand for one week usually costs around ฿14,857 for one person. So, a trip to Thailand for two people costs around ฿29,715 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs ฿59,430 in Thailand.
How much money do I need for 7 days in Thailand?
How much money do you need for 7 days in Thailand? Within 7 days in Thailand, you can base yourself in Bangkok and the northern regions of Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai. We recommend you to plan a budget of $40 dollars per day.
How much money do I need for 1 week in Thailand?
How much money do I need for a week? It doesn’t matter if you’re splashing the cash or travelling on a shoestring, you can have a great trip to Thailand. Backpackers should budget 800–1,200 baht a day ($35–$50) to cover the costs of hostel rooms, street food meals, a couple of drinks and a spot of sightseeing.
How much does rent cost in Bangkok?
Housing- Average Rents At the low end, you can easily get an apartment with basic facilities and a fridge for 5,000 to 10,000 baht per month. That translates to approximately 154 to 308 dollars per month. Apartments that more closely resemble the western comforts start at about 15,000 baht, or 462 dollars per month.
What should you not wear in Thailand?
What to Wear: Everyday Outfits
- DO: Short skirts and shorts are ok to wear.
- DON’T: Although short skirts and shorts are totally acceptable to wear, you shouldn’t be able to see your butt cheeks!
- DON’T: Wearing a spaghetti strap shirt and/or going barefoot are not appropriate choices.